I'm an experienced technology executive based in Lismore in northern New South Wales, Australia.
I have over 16 years of hands-on technical experience, including full-stack web application development and managing production infrastructure. I have extensive experience in Ruby and Rails, recent experience with Elixir, Phoenix and React, plus experience with a wide range of other technologies.
These days I tend to apply my skills higher up the stack, helping remote teams to deliver exceptional results:
- team leadership & organisational design;
- coaching & mentoring;
- business & technical strategy;
- prototyping & architectural direction;
- project management.
Want to say hi? Feel free to contact me via Aurora Software.
- Available for hire as Senior Full Stack Developer and Technical Advisor with Aurora Software Pty Ltd
- Co-Founder and Author at Ichigo Guide
- Head of Integrations and Platform, Sendle
- Reliability Engineering Lead, Sendle
- Technical Co-Founder, CommitteeManager
- Production Manager, reInteractive
- Senior Full Stack Developer, reInteractive
- ... and more ...